2014.09.29 Morning Coffee

Morning Coffee: Starbucks Tall Bold
(last week was a Grande size. my goal is to bring down my consumption to 1 cup a day)

++

Insights from God's Word,

"A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back." --Proverbs 29:11

"But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead." --Philippians 3:7-11

++

Adventures at the Main St Markham Farmers' Market

We picked up some fresh produce and made a delicious salad!
Inspiration: The Hundred Foot Journey

Why didn't I discover this sooner?

Koribbean = Korean + Caribbean! What a great summer business, Koribbean Girl

We happened to be here on the day of the chili contest!

We ended up trying the spicy and the vegetarian creations. Both were delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit