2014.09.26 Morning Coffee

Morning Coffee: Starbucks Grande Bold

++

I woke up this morning at 5 a.m. ... then snoozed until 6 a.m. I noticed that I slept right away after I came home and felt pretty awake at 5 a.m. but stayed in bed since I thought I needed more sleep. I have a morning routine, and need a "power down" routine. I also need a reason to be up so early in the morning, so some pre-planning may be required.

++

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." --John 1:14

++

Tonight's workout: I got some pretty good feedback on my coaching. I'll try adding mini finishers in between and think of a theme. Maybe TGIF? (Thighs & Glutes, Instant Fun ... or Impenetrable Fortress?) And I'll keep working on my flow and organization so people don't leave feeling they didn't get a workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit