2014.06.11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, 
  and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways, acknowledge Him, 
  and He will direct your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes. 
  Fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your flesh 
  and refreshment to your bones.
-- Proverbs 3:5-8

This is a convicting passage. Each phrase challenges my motives and choices. And how I long for this healing and refreshment that comes from a grounded life!

++

An interesting thought today from Seth Godin: It is far easier to love what you are paid for than to try to get paid for what you love.

++

I have not been to the gym for a few days battling a cold/flu. Rest makes many things better. If all goes well, I will get to work on one of my favorite lifts (the snatch) and do one of my favorite workouts ("Mary").

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit