WOD Updates 2014.03.10

Today was the first day I dropped into Reebok CrossFit East Woodbridge with Carmelina! We made it out for the 7 a.m. class and WOW! So much fun! I've included the workouts I did this morning, along with workouts from Friday and Saturday.
Monday March 10

Open WOD 14.2
Attempt 3: 79
Unfortunately, my progress on this workout was nonlinear :P My shoulders and hands were definitely taxed from the weekend. Oh well :) I gave my best. 79 reps was my best this morning.
10 min AMRAP
5 squat cleans (135 lb)
12 burpee over bar
(5 Rounds)
With about a minute left in my last round, Coach Ben came by to watch the last few minutes. That unlocked beastmode! haha! Definitely a pace I can't maintain yet for the full 10 minutes.
Sunday March 9

Rest Day

Saturday March 8

Open WOD 14.2

For as long as possible:
From 0:00-3:00
  2 rounds of:
  10 overhead squats, 95 / 65 lb.
  10 chest-to-bar pull-ups
From 3:00-6:00
  2 rounds of:
  12 overhead squats, 95 / 65 lb.
  12 chest-to-bar pull-ups << this is where I died :)
From 6:00-9:00
  2 rounds of:
  14 overhead squats, 95 / 65 lb.
  14 chest-to-bar pull-ups

Attempt 1: 39
Attempt 2: 78
I missed the time cap by 1 rep on my first attempt!! After a significant improvement in my second attempt, someone came over and said with a look of disappointment, "That's because you don't push yourself", referring to my first attempt. I felt like I gave it my all, and that my hands were sore, and blah blah blah. But after a bit of honest reflection, it's true. I don't push myself (as much as I could). I don't like being uncomfortable. 
Mobility (shoulder, back)

Snatch work (snatch + a few OHS)
@ 75 lb, 95 lb, 115 lb, 135 lb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit