WOD Tue Feb 18 @ CrossFit Ark

Jireh, Carmelina and I went to CrossFit Ark Tuesday night for a fun workout. This was one of those rare days where I beat my brother (Jireh) in a workout. He still remains dominant in virtually every other workout, including repping out front squats at 305# for 4 and blasting through those prowler pushes.

Today is definitely a rest day. I've been squatting and prowler pushing for the past 4 days. As much as I want to go into the gym again, my body needs to reset and recover. Rest is a beautiful thing :)

I've also started drinking my own version of Bulletproof Coffee (link). If you're a coffee lover and haven't tried it out yet, I highly recommend it! I used some organic coffee, goat butter (recipe calls for grassfed unsalted butter) and coconut oil (recipe calls for MCT oil). Here's a picture of my first attempt!

Anyways, here's what we did at the Ark yesterday:

Warm-up:

3 min row @ 75%
1 min single skips
1 min Samson stretch
1 min squats (2 s hold at bottom)
1 min double unders

Strength:

Front squat
5x135#, 5x185#, 5x205#, 5x225#, 2x2x225#

Met-con:

3 rounds for time:
75 double unders
50 squats
25 calorie row
(Time: 12:09)

Post-WOD conditioning:

Prowler push (160#), x3
6 tire flips in between each push

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit