WOD Mon Feb 3

Strength

Back squat with ~2 sec pause at the bottom
5x135#, 5x185#, 5x205#, 3x5x225#

Met-con

150 wall ball shots (20#, 10' target)
Rest 5 min
100 push-ups

Total time: 26:22
"Karen" (150 wall balls): 11:29

Meditation

There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God, for apart from him who can eat or who can have enjoyment? For to the one who pleases him God has given wisdom and knowledge and joy, but to the sinner he has given the business of gathering and collecting, only to give to one who pleases God. This also is vanity and a striving after wind. --Ecclesiastes 2:24-26 ESV

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. ... If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour out my spirit to you; I will make my words known to you. ... For the simple are killed by their turning away, and the complacency of fools destroys them;  but whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster.” -- Proverbs 1:7, 23, 32-33 ESV

Putting away: complacency, idle thought and actions, senseless anger

Starting: morning with God, trust and obey throughout my day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit