Noisli - productivity simplified

Have you ever wanted to get work done, but had a hard time focusing?

It's hard for me to stay focused, whether it is at work, at home reading/studying, or even during a workout!

I have been trying several things to stay focused, including
  • listening to music
  • taking regular breaks
  • writing goals and setting priorities
  • changing environments
The last one is one of my favorites! I'm often quite productive in my favorite coffee shop(s), in libraries, .... and on the beach!

I recently came across a cool website called Noisli. The website features different types of background sounds that can be combined to your heart's content! They have white noise, coffee shop, water, rain, storm, trees, winds ... you name it! They also have an in-built text editor and changing colours so you can soak up the benefits of chromotherapy.

Here's what I did at work today for a superproductive day:
  1. Open Noisli in a new window and stretch it across your screen(s). This will serve as a soothing background as you do your work.
  2. Select your favorite sounds (and wear earphones). Today I had the rain, thunder and trees. Play it for periods when you need to concentrate, focus or just get in that "zone". Switch it up throughout the day for some variety.
  3. Work happily away =)
Noisli
http://www.noisli.com/

Work happy =)

Eat, drink and be joyful!

And I commend joy, for man has nothing better under the sun but to eat and drink and be joyful, for this will go with him in his toil through the days of his life that God has given him under the sun. --Ecclesiastes 8:15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep