Morning Coffee: Thu Sep 19

Morning coffee

I am at my desk about to head onsite for work. I am slowly waking up thanks to the goodness of God and the Grande Blonde from Starbucks.

I have not been blogging for a while. Here's to an effort to start blogging again :)

Verse of the Day (Bible Gateway)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
-- Ephesians 4:29

Fitness: Body

I miss CrossFit. It's been several months since I have been doing CrossFit regularly. I feel my body getting older -- ha! But it's been good too. This time away has allowed me to start saving bit by bit. My "financial fitness" definitely needs work!

Last night, I dropped in to a church where they do CrossFit workouts Wednesday nights. I had one purpose: PR on my clean (225#). This has long been an elusive weight for me (mainly mental). After several attempts over the past several months, I finally nailed it last night! Here is video proof courtesy of Carmelina :)

Fitness: Mind

Reading is one of the habits I have been talking more about rather than doing. I think it is really important to read regularly. I have a bunch of books that I'm trying to get through. I'm good at starting, not so good at finishing. I'm going to pick one book today (aside from the Bible), and will read that consistently. I'll update you guys on tomorrow's "Morning Coffee".

....

Okay! That's all the time I have for now. Off to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit