New Year's Resolution: To be boring

My New Year's Resolution can be summed up by three words: to be boring.

I want to be boring ...
... on my facebook / instagram activity
... in what I eat
... in my workout schedule
... in my morning routine
... in what I read

By developing habits, my efforts will be more focused. And I will actually get things done. While eating the same breakfast / lunch sounds boring, it will be easier to dial in my body for peak performance.

We are all different. For some, it is easier to develop a plan and stick to it. Others like to "go with the flow". I fall in the latter category to a fault. It is easy for me to keep changing things, but much harder to stick with one thing long enough to carry it to fruition. For that, I need clarity of vision and the discipline to patiently continue. To not stray from the right nor the left, but to walk in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit