WOD 2012.11.17 - One Passion



"Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me one magnificent obsession
Give me glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after you"

One Passion: to know Jesus

"But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith -- that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead." --Philippians 3:7-11

WOD w/ The Repenters @ HBCYR

For time:
25 jump squats
1 suicide
20 burpees
1 suicide
15 push-ups
1 suicide
10 knees-to-elbow (alternating standing crunches)
5 suicides
(Time: 4:48)

WOD @ CFM

Warm-up
3 Rounds
5 strict pull-ups
10 tuck jumps
15 sit-ups

- then -

7 Rounds for Time:
12 thrusters (75 lbs)
9 toes-to-bar
250 m run
(Time: 19:08)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit