WOD 2012.11.12 - Healthy eating

WOD

Rest day

Then ... (haha yea, .... need to be better at rest) did this a few times in my hotel room.

21-15-9
Push-ups
V-ups
Time: 3:31, 2:49, 2:21

Thought of the day - Healthy eating

I've been trying to eat healthy. Lots of greens. Cutting caffeine. No processed stuff. And so on. Travelling makes everything harder. Fast food is the norm. Entire pizzas become a regular dinner. No joke.

No, I didn't suddenly turn fat. But I can slowly feel it. Parts of my body only I notice slowly packing on small layers of fat.

Someone once said you are the sum of the small things you do. The little decisions each day.

I know I need to eat healthy. For my body, no question. It also helps my mind and soul when my body is well-nourished.

I find that eating healthy one of the easier disciplines. It's harder to always choose "healthy foods" for the heart, mind and soul. It's easy to fill it with junk or shallow things. However, it's the deeper things that are more nourishing and eternal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit