WOD 2012.10.11

CFM @ 7 p.m.

Skill warm-up
3 rounds not for time
5 wall climbs
10 overhead squats (45#)
(wall climbs get tiring!)

For time:
70 burpees
60 sit-ups
50 kettlebell swings (55 lbs)
40 wall balls (20 lbs)
500 m run
(Time: 15:06)

Back squat
5 x 185 lbs, 5 x 205 lbs
5 x 5 x 225 lbs

Thrive Diet - Day 3 Reflections

Today, I didn't even have a cup of Teecino! I kept reusing my teabag from Starbucks this morning (Vanilla Roobios tea). Having lots of fruit on hand helps a lot with the coffee cravings. I also bought lunch at the cafe since they made curry. I had the vegetarian curry, and opted not to have the tandoori chicken (I know .. typing this pains me).

Shortly after lunch, I went for a swim. I know - maybe it wasn't the wisest idea. Nevertheless, I felt great after the swim. Lunch workouts do a great job at resetting my day. I came back recharged and ready to work some more.

One thing I noticed is that I'm a lot more regular. I also have higher overall energy levels. We'll see if I can get stronger on my CrossFit Totals from this vegan diet. As I'm typing, I'm eating my post-workout dinner of brown rice and vegetables =)

Excited for family devotions tonight! Romans 5 =) One of my favorite passages is Romans 5:1-8. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit