This is Sparta!

My first Spartan Race!

Today was my first Spartan Race. I did the "Sprint" (5-7 km, ours was 7 km) with a few friends from CrossFit Markham. Next week is the "Beast" (~20 km) in Ottawa. In the meantime, here are some highlights:

Spartan Race - Post Race Photo

5-7 km run. 15 obstacles. Pure awesomeness. This was definitely a good prep for next week (knowing what to pack and what to expect). Still ... to think that we'll be doing this course 3-4 times .... blows my mind! I'm really excited for this Saturday! 
 
Post Race Dinner :)
After the race, we went to this awesome restaurant in Midland called MAD Mike's. It's a barbeque place where they make everything from scratch. I got a grass-fed bison burger, with an incredible homemade mustard, and sweet potato bun :) Definitely good times with awesome friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit