Good riddance, coffee!

I woke up tired today, dragging my body to dragonboat practice. Wondering why I was tired and groggy during one of my favorite times of the week, I later realized I had not yet caffeinated.

I returned home, and slept. I did have more energy, but still felt very tired and bleh. Temptation to drink coffee struck multiple times throughout the day, but the thought of being imprisoned by caffeine was enough to strike terror in my bones.

Is this good riddance forever? I doubt it--especially with the crazy shifts I work. But I will focus on today. And getting through the rest of the day without coffee. Then I'll deal with tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

At least for today, I'm finally free--and freedom is good :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit