CF Warm-up + Potluck food :)

6 p.m. @ CrossFit Markham

Today is a day of celebration! It's the first time I did the full CFM warm-up. One day, I'll say, "Your workout is my warm-up". But for now, I got owned by the warm-up. Anyways, here's what I did today:

Warm-up
3 minutes skipping
10 arm circles
20 pass through's with PVC pipe
stretches (groin, hamstring, hip flexor, etc)
- Then -
3 Rounds of
15 Overhead Squats (PVC pipe)
15 Sit-ups
15 Push-ups
15 Pull-ups (kipping)

Strength
Warm-up, then 5 x 5 @ 145 lbs

Met-con
Reps: 10-20-30-40
Box jumps
Walking lunges (each leg)
400 m run
Time: 17:10, including idle time, thinking I was done after the 40 walking lunges :P

Post-WOD fun
Did some random rope climbs and HSPU. Got a new PR: 8 strict HSPU! My arms were so tired.

Potluck Prep

Tomorrow, we'll be racing at Toronto Island Dragon Boat Festival (we = Iron Dragons). As per tradition, we have a potluck. I decided to make "on-sale-meat awesome". Here are some snap shots =)

My share after slicing the beef :)

Beef diced, seasoned with jerk, and cooked. Unleash the pineapple!

Jerk beef + Pineapple = "on-sale meat awesome"

The final product for tomorrow potluck!
(Leftovers ... excellent!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit