Paleo Challenge - Day 14: Everyday is cheat day!

Spiritual WOD


At church today, we sang a song called "Hosanna". In it, there was a phrase that caught me: "... and when we see you we find strength to face the day". That phrase just took on new meaning as I discover how important it is to have facetime with God before I start my day.


WOD

Sleep - max recovery :)

Nutrition


So I need to work on cheating less. More manageable work hours would help, of course, but it is what it is. So this morning, I had a rice wrap my mom made (breakfast while on-site this morning). And this afternoon was quite un-paleo: samosas, noodles, etc. I kept it to a minimum, but hey, full disclosure.


I should note that I have felt bloated every time I cheated. I believe it isn't necessarily the starch / carbs, but the quantity of carbs I can consume. And perhaps deep fried food isn't the greatest for you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit