Paleo Challenge - Day 9: Compromise

Spiritual Juice


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders ...."
--Hebrews 12:1

WOD - 8 p.m.


Back squat
5 reps (45#, 95#, 135#, 185#, 185#)

For Time
21-15-9
Hang Squat Cleans (135#)
Burpees

Post-WOD randomness
- HSPU, 3x3
- 500 m row
- Kipping pull-up practice

Nutrition


For the most part ... good. Then, as the end of the work day drew near (just passing the 13th hour), I caved and ate two Oh Henry bars ... I need to have readily available Paleo snacks for stress-eating :)

Two perspectives on the Oh Henry compromise:
- Physical failure may lead to failure in other areas (if I fail my nutrition, I may fall in my spiritual life, or other areas)
- At least it was just a chocolate bar. Yes, not a good thing - but could have been worse. Be thankful. Learn why you caved in. And grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit