Paleo Challenge - Day 5: Roast Pork!

Spiritual Juice


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
--Matthew 11:28

Elections @ UTCCF today. Excited for the upcoming year. The Chair's vision really struck a chord with me: rest, work, rest. And letting go of our trash bags and encouraging others to let go of theirs too. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for the upcoming year!


WOD


Unintentional rest day ... oh well =) My body can use the extra recovery.

Nutrition


Paleo throughout the day =)
Lunch: Cabbage, spinach, pork
Dinner: Raw vegetables, liver
Indulgence: 1 lb of roast pork (asked for a fatty cut ... and now I feel fat :P)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit