135# Snatch PR!

Spiritual Juice

Ephesians 5:15-16 "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time because the days are evil."

Snatch PR!

Today I finally got the elusive 135 lbs snatch @ CrossFit Markham! I was so excited!

A few things that helped me that I will keep in mind next time I do max snatch attempts:

  • Don't think about the weight. Just go up to the bar. Set-up. And pull with everything. Doubt is not your friend - confidence is :)
  • Be angry LOL =) I tried .. Anyways, it helped to yell as I exploded from the set-up
  • Warm-up - I remember trying this before without warming up to this movement - definitely need to take care of my wrists / shoulders
  • All-or-nothing ... just do it! Give it everything you have, or don't even bother.


Changed Forever (Toby Mac)


This was on repeat today :) About being completely changed by meeting someone -- in this song, changed forever from an encounter with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit