WOD 2012.01.28

This morning, I got owned by hot yoga. This was followed by a pre-workout meal consisting of a succulent burger from Hero Burger. Yoga / burger were with a friend from dragonboat. He's super-fit, to say the least!

Shortly after dropping my friend off, I dropped by CrossFit - half an hour after the burger. I did a 1k row to warm-up (fully intending a 5k ... but didn't want to get to ambitious, given my pre-workout nutrition :P). We did  some tabata workouts and another friend and I did some muscle-ups (for me, they were muscle-up attempts).

When I got back, I watched Tron with my mom - a pretty cool movie =) After the movie, we headed to pick up my sister from the library and hung out at the mall, with some frozen yogurt.

This was exactly what I needed =) The work week was a bit overwhelming and I was running on borrowed energy (coffee). No coffee today =) I feel much better! 

Smile =) I hope you have an awesome weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit