Serenity

On my way home from work, I usually listen to the radio. For the first 1/2 hour back home, I left it off, listening to the traffic, city life, and my own thoughts. I feel drawn to the silence. No noise. No phone calls. No nothing. Just me. My thoughts. And God.

The whole day wasn't like this though. Serenity was the last thing that came to mind. Stress continued to escalate throughout the day, along with the coffee consumption (btw, I'm going to stop drinking coffee). I felt the stress and the caffeine during my workout after work. While I did get a decent workout, it was short and a bit slower than usual. Nevertheless, it was fun :)

I'm in McDonald's right now, eating a Filet O Fish Meal - yea that's right! Vegan all day until now :) And no regrets :) In the midst of everything going on, I have found a bit of calm, peace, and joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep