Poor nutrition

:(
  • Drank coffee today ... 2 cups in the morning, 1 cup in the afternoon, and a short double long Americano in the evening
  • Need to stop stress-eating at work (I'm talking to you, Chocolate Chip Muffin!)
  • Gave in to Popeye's Friday special: Popcorn Shrimp, only to realize that it is mostly batter. Palette experienced instant gratification, body paying the interest on the "cash advance"
  • Injured wrist / forearm - probably from lifting without warming up
:)
  • Oh well, I'll just use the weekend to get off coffee. I need to get continue waking up early and find a way to get some exercise in the morning - perhaps a light run in the crisp air.
  • Had Vega for breakfast and as an afternoon snack :) I can feel the difference quality nutrition makes
  • Went to CrossFit today and had so much fun, even though I came in feeling drained
  • My smile is returning =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep