FOD 2011.12.31

Late post from New Year's Eve. The FOD posts won't be as regular as I hoped. I need to find an easier way to transcribe everything. It gets a bit depressing having to log everything, since I eat quite often. But maybe that's the point - awareness. And increased awareness influences behavior. While my ultimate decisions may not always be optimal, my decisions are becoming more informed and less naive. Progress :)


10:45
- 2 Crackers (pre-workout :P)

12:45
- Vega Protein Shake + Recovery Accelerator (post-workout)
- 1500mg Omega 3 (NutraSea)
- Multivitamin

13:45
- 1 Chicken thigh
- 3 eggs (2 egg yolk) + salsa
- 1 cup of French Vanilla yogurt :)
(this was definitely too much ... I could have done without either the chicken or the eggs)

17:00
- Pickles (2)
- Banana
(random snack)

17:45
- Coffee (Tall Pike)

19:45
- Family dinner (lettuce wrap + meat :D)
(feel quite full - tendency to overeat with tasty foods, especially if they contain sodium)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit