Moving on

How do you move on? How do you move away from something or someone? This could be a relationship, a bad habit, destructive behaviour, or temptations.

Case Study: Quitting Coffee


As a case study, I'll look at how to move on from the temptation of coffee, even though I practically survived on that drink today!

To move on from coffee, I need to avoid it - or gradually reduce my intake levels. But moving away is not enough to move on. To move on, you also need to move towards something greater. You need to be driven by a vision greater than yourself.

By quitting coffee, what is the point? What kind of lifestyle am I pursuing? Where will I get my source of energy? What will fill the void that coffee once filled?

Comments

msphilaleung said…
Thanks for sharing! Keep relying on such a faithful God bro!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit