Business trip fitness

I am in North Bay this week for work. One of the most challenging aspects of staying fit is eating well. I have been working on this by bringing my own food. There is still areas for improvement though :)

The other aspect is physical conditioning. The gym isn't really much. What follows is a general log of my daily activity to-date:

Tuesday (Nov 1)
No workout, but standing for the entire shift has got to count for something!

Wednesday (Nov 2)
100 Burpees (chest to ground) - 7:57 (pretty much the same as last time, except I have a video this time!)
~50 yard shuttle runs in safety boots throughout my shift :)

...to be continued

Looking ahead:

I am in beautiful North Bay and hope to go for a run :)

How do you stay fit when you're busy, on-the-run, or away on trips?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep