Welcome to CrossFit

Today I brought a friend (James) to try out CrossFit for the first time. What better introduction than by starting with one of the most difficult CrossFit workouts. Of course, as expected, he did fairly well for his first time. Here's what we did:
"Murph"
1 mile run
100 Pull-Ups
200 Push-Ups
300 Squats
1 mile run
*Note: The exercises in the middle were broken down into 20 sets of Cindy (5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats).

(Time: Josh - 59:16, James - 53:15, Jireh - 72:58)
I have ONE MORE DAY left before my first muscle-up is due! I made a few attempts after Murph today, but was pretty tired. The best I can do is to rest up and do my best tomorrow! And that is what I plan to do :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit