Ouch ...

This morning I did yesterday's WOD.
5 Rounds for Time:
40 Double-Unders
30 Box Jumps (24")
20 Kettlebell Swings (55lbs)
A few rounds of this wasn't so bad. Five rounds though ... was a bit painful. I did a mile run to cool down after, which helped loosen me up a bit.

I attempted the partial muscle-ups again after the workout, but no luck ... I guess I can only do it when I'm fresh. Need to get stronger.

Finally, I learned that nutrition is important. I had a Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich (greasy sausage and egg in a greasy homestyle biscuit) prior to the workout. While this was supposed to gas my lungs, I ended up feeling only a fraction of the pain I was supposed to feel, since I was going a lot slower due to a queasy stomach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep