Getting Stronger...

Yes, I am getting stronger, but the title above refers to the Rocky theme song :)



Strength is a big weakness of mine. My metabolic conditioning needs work too, but right now, strength is a limiting factor for me. I have many problem areas:
  • Weak squats (need to lift heavier)
  • Weak push-ups (working on high reps with perfect form)
  • Muscle-up (need to develop more explosive pull and strengthen false grip)
  • Weak lifts and o-lifts (need to focus on technique)
At CrossFit today, I did the following:

3 sets, 5 reps, Back Squat
185-205-205 (in lbs)

- Then -

5 Rounds for Time
15 Deadlifts (185 lbs)
15 Toes-to-Bar
(Time: 14:40)

Comments

hailey said…
Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com
Carol said…
Yes, you are getting stronger!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit