What is your passion?

What is the secret to passion?

John Maxwell offers the following answer:
  1. I am gifted at what I do
  2. What I do makes a difference
  3. When I do what I was made to do, I feel most alive
What is your passion? For me, this is something I am still discovering my God-given passions. Presently, the following are what comes to mind:
  • Medicine: this is an unexplainable longing, likely from upbringing. I get excited hearing about medicine or when I come across medical texts ... whether I am passionate enough to sit down and study for hours is not yet known
  • Kids: smile-inducing. I had so much fun volunteering at Sick Kids last year.
  • Coaching: helping others realize their full potential. I have the opportunity to work as an assistant coach for the Iron Dragons and I absolutely love it! The team is fun :) And I enjoy helping others develop as better athletes and individuals
  • Relationships: working towards redeeming relationships - ultimately between us and God, but also, interpersonal relationships as a whole. I am fascinated about human relationships and feel that we humans are wired for relationships.
  • Running & Coffee: enjoying life and pure pleasure! Life at its finest!
  • Transportation: complex and intricate system, challenging problems that have a direct impact on the welfare of society, with the potential to improve a community's quality of life, health, and connectiveness
  • Total Fitness: Of course, hence this blog. I am passionate about being fit as a whole person and not just in one area of your life. I enjoy pushing my body to its limits. Expanding my heart as I learn to love others. Enriching my mind through research and reading. And nourishing my soul through my faith in Jesus Christ.
What are you passionate about? I would love to hear about your stories!

Comments

James said…
The only things I think worth being passionate about: Being the best I can possibly be; achieving perfection in all things; creating beautiful, lasting monuments to human endeavour.

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit