A Trip to Shoppers

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up the following:

Puffer (Ventolin) - for exercised induced asthma
Protein Powder (bodylogix) - for quicker recovery after workouts
Super Echinacea - for respiratory health
Daily-One Multivitamin (Life Brand), formulated for men! haha - for energy and health

So after I talked to my doctor today, she said I likely have exercise-induced asthma (I thought I grew out of it). Haha, just what I need before my first marathon! =)

I'm also not drinking coffee from now until I've run 42.2 km in Rome. I want to derive my energy naturally and not take shortcuts. It's definitely going to be hard, as those who know me will know. Nevertheless, I will do it. And that's that =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit