Crazy morning today!

"Crazy" as in Crazy Awesome!

Men's breakfast: Good as always. Tasty poached eggs on rye bread. Kelvin, Bang, Elliott -- good times.

Light Run: Last run before my trip to Rome. 10k around Hart House track with Kelvin. The run was definitely invigorating!

The New Korean Restaurant: Yes, I would have to say their Pork Bone soup is better than Seor Ak San. Additionally, they have purple rice served in a hot stone bowl and the best Kimchi I've tasted! Thanks for the introduction, Kelvin!

James Bond Shower: Zap! I'm awake! FYI: James Bond Shower involves a hot shower and ends with a cold shower =)

Coffee-free: Last week I decided to get off coffee so that I would have real energy for my first marathon. I've been getting caffeine from more natural sources, such as the amazing Green Tea I had at the Korean Restaurant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit