Amsterdam ... en Route to Rome!


I just arrived in Amsterdam after a most amazing flight on KLM! Despite being in a squishy area, I had an aisle seat and had ample opportunity to walk around. The food was delicious - the best airplane food I've had! The pasta, salad, ...., they even served complimentary wine (I had the merlot).

The picture above is with one of our mentors, Kathy. We just arrived at our gate in Amsterdam, having tried to get some sleep, but managing to get almost an hour of sleep?

I'm in the Netherlands! I'm incredibly excited to be here and the airport is so cool! I didn't have my camera handy, so the webcam photos will have to suffice for now. The photo below is Nasim with her cup of coffee. While it smelled delicious, that medium-sized cup cost $5 USD ... and I'm off coffee for the next while :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit