Snow Crunchings and Soul Cravings

I woke up early this morning to arrive at Starbucks by 7am. I'm starting a men's group in CCF to explore the deepest longings we have as men. This is inspired by a book called Soul Cravings, by Erwin Raphael McManus. Intended for the seeker, his book looks at our search for destiny, intimacy, and meaning. These issues are also ever-present for Christian men. In my final months at CCF, I hope to meet other men and explore these deep issues with others, and in so doing, have a deeper understanding of who I am, why I'm here, and where I'm going.

On my way to the Starbucks, I was delighted by the sight of fresh snow. The snow crunching under my boots was a delightful sound. I can only imagine what it would be like to run in this weather.


Comments

Jireh Wang said…
LOL! i dont really like running in the snow! LOl cos like.. every step i take, i like.. go backwards a little because i like.. slip with every step! LOL
Josh Wang said…
Haha, running in the snow is definitely not fun, especially if it feels like you're running backwards on a treadmill!
Anonymous said…
How strange, a friend recommended Soul Cravings just about two weeks ago.
Josh Wang said…
@Anonymous: Nice! Let me know if you end up reading it :)

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit