Renewal

Ailing back

My back has been giving me some problems lately. As a result, I've been reducing my running mileage and looking at alternatives to train for my upcoming marathon (March 20, in Rome). One form of cross training I discovered was pool running. My therapist recommended it to me to help me stay strong. While I was initially skeptical, thinking pool running was not much of a workout (I was thinking aquafit), my therapist quickly countered by saying that the Varsity track team uses it for cross training. I later tried pool running and found myself quickly winded. Looks like I found a suitable alternative =)

For those interested in trying it out, I found two links that might be of interest. One is on how to make it fun from Runners' World, and the other is a blog post on aqua running for "real" runners. Let me know if you end up trying pool running or if you have experience with this.

Coffee

Day One (previous post) was also the last day. I quickly reverted to drinking coffee, but have only had 1 cup a day. My current goal is moderation. Long term, I hope to thrive on natural energy, derived from adequate rest, good nutrition, and an active lifestyle. In the meantime, Tim Hortons has its Roll of the Rim promotion, so I'll enjoy a nice cup of "Canadian" coffee and the fun of rolling up the rim.


"Cuddles"

This is "Cuddles". My sister thought of the name. "Cuddles, meet Internet. Internet, meet Cuddles." Okay, I'm about to barf just seeing the word "Cuddles" so many times - just kidding :) Anyways, the girl liked the Valentine's gift so that's all that matters.


Committee

We have our first committee meeting post Reading Week tonight. It's going to be fun =)

Comments

Jireh Wang said…
I think pulot is a good name too! LOL JKJK

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit