Fundraising Ideas: Josh for Hire


Hey there!

I'm training for the Rome Marathon to raise funds for cancer. One of the things I'm doing is trading service for donations. If you're interested, you can contact me directly at joshuahy.wang@gmail.com. Interested in helping out by donating your time? Contact me too!

Here's a preliminary list - let me know if you have any other ideas!

Knitting a Scarf: Suggested Donation $100 / scarf
Yes, I can knit :) This picture is me knitting in Port Authority (NYC) en route back to Toronto from Washington, D.C. The final product is shown in the picture above.


Personal Training: Suggested Donation $50 / hour
I am passionate about fitness and helping people reach their goals. While I'm not certified, I have some experience in fitness and coaching.
Personal Chef: Suggested Donation $50 / person
Yes, I'll cook for you :) While not a professional, I love cooking and
Tour Guide: Suggested Donation $50 / hour
The options here are endless. Running tours to explore our lovely City? Walk along Queen St? Adventures on the TTC? You name it! Let's explore Toronto together!
Running: Suggested Donation $1-5 / km
Running getting boring or tiring? Need a running buddy? Want to help support a great cause? I love running with friends and have experience pacing the Niagara Half Marathon (2:30 pace) twice.
... and more!

I have some pretty big goals in fundraising ($6,000 by Feb 11) and in training (the Rome Marathon!). Your support in any way would be deeply appreciated and would mean a lot to me.

In gratitude,

Josh

Comments

Jireh Wang said…
LOLOLOL!! kniting a scarf! LOL 100 eh! LOL haha woow!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit