Being Spent for His Glory

I love this!

As a preface, I've been feeling exhausted the past few days. Feeling weak. Sometimes, I want to just be strong so that I can do all that I want to do. But the call of the Christian is to be strong for His glory. To have strength to serve and to love, truly. To give of ourselves. The call to take up your cross (Luke 9:22-26) is one of sacrifice. Just as Jesus Christ gave His life for us, we too should give up our lives for others.

Around 6:45 into the clip... "it's not your skin and how you can save it ... but how you can spend it ... for His glory ... His glory [epic echo =)]"

Comments

Jocelyn said…
Hey Josh!! Just happened to come across your blog today after being invited to your fundraising event on facebook.

Thank you for sharing this video clip!! It is definitely helpful and a good reminder for me right now. =)

I'll be praying for you and your run for leukemia and lymphoma!! All the best~
Josh Wang said…
Hey Jocelyn!

I'm glad the video served as a useful reminder for you. Keep up the good fight (1 Timothy 6:11-12).

Thanks for your well wishes =)

Josh

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit