Rome Marathon with Team in Training


The Basics:
The excerpt below is taken from my fundraising webpage.

About me - Why I run

I love running. Running is an adventure. Running allows me to explore the city, trails, parks. Running connects me with my friends and with my inner self. Running is peaceful yet invigorating.

I was not always a runner and grew up with exercise induced asthma. Over time, running became a lifestyle for me. My journey in pursuit of fitness has inspired me to help others reach their potential as well. My dream, simply stated, is to see everyone smile.

Along the way, I've had the opportunity to influence the lives of others. My personal image (above) shows my various adventures, from being a pace bunny for the Niagara Falls Half Marathon to random adventures with my friends and family.

When I saw the opportunity to run in Rome, the idea of going to Rome caught my attention! Upon hearing their stories, I realized that my fight (in training for the marathon) pales in comparison to the battle many fight for their very lives. I feel extremely privileged to join Team in Training to help raise money and awareness for this life-saving research.

I want to thank you in advance for your support, be it in spirit and / or in your financial support. I would also love to hear your stories, be it running stories, life stories, or survivor stories.

Smile,

Josh =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep