Journey to Rome

Fundraising Goal: $10,000
Fitness Goal: 42.2 km, full marathon

The journey to Rome will be exciting! I'll be raising money for a good cause and training to run my first marathon.

This week, I'll need to plan out my fundraising and also start training. The key to my training (and fundraising) is consistency.

I missed the first Group Training Session with Team in Training this past Saturday since I was in New York for a Taekwondo tournament (blog). I'll be going to my first training session this Saturday (8:00 AM in the morning!! ugh ><).

Today is my 4km tempo run. I'll do the tempo run for my "lunch break" and read through the fundraising manual tonight. This will help me get it done, as I have a tendency of wanting to do many things, but doing only a few.

Ever since I started drinking coffee, I haven't really stopped. I haven't had a cup today and don't plan to. I'm working on breaking free from my dependency on coffee. I don't like the idea of borrowing energy from the future. Okay! Back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

Agatsu Level 2 Prep