Coffee after a month :)

It's been a month since I've had a cup of coffee. At the end of the Day 31 of No Coffee, I went to Starbucks and ordered a Grande Mild (Pike Place).

A fresh aroma of memories this brings. Life's just much better with coffee.

Am I free from it, drinking when I want and able to control when I shouldn't? This we shall see. In the meantime, it's the end of a month of coffee abstinence and to this I raise my glass to you and to me.

This is not symbolic something deeper. It's just ... coffee's a happy man's drink :) .. and tonight, I'm happy :)

Comments

James said…
So, question: If coffee means so much to you, why are you trying to quit? I quit just because I realized I didn't need it and am always trying to minimize dependencies…but what's your reason? Just to see if you can?
Josh Wang said…
Hey James - I'm also trying to minimize dependencies. I enjoy the enjoyment of coffee, but not the dependency part. My goal isn't to ultimately quit, but to be free of this dependency. At times, I drink unhealthy quantities or with excessive frequency. The time of "no coffee" helps me in that process. By the way, very sic 1/2 marathon time!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit