The Coffee Purge Reloaded: Day 1

Day 1 starts today. I had a large Timmy's double-double today, but keep reading ;)

I was having a conversation with a friend (James) and he was telling me that it's best to gradually cut your intake. When you're down to about 1/2 cup a day, you don't even need it anymore.

So I'm redefining the Coffee Purge. During this coffee purge, I can drink coffee! Haha LOL! And instead of restarting the count everytime I start drinking again, the coffee purge will be a log of days that trace my journey to being coffee free. How will I know when I'm truly free from coffee? All I know is when I'm truly free, I'll know.

So in my posts on coffee (mixed in with my posts on fitness and reflections on life), I'll be completely open about the caffeinated drinks I consume, how I feel, where I am and where I'm going. So join me as I start this journey afresh.

Epilogue (LOL)

Why today? Anything special about today, Aug 23, 2010? Nope. I was re-reading my old post on strength. While I write for others as well (what I blog about and what I journal about are different), I am realizing that I have much to learn from the Josh of the past (: So, I decided to just do it. Today. So get yo game face on and let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit