The Coffee Purge Reloaded: Day 8

So, here's a quick update: I made it through the weekend without coffee!

Saturday:
- met a friend at the Green Beanery and had Jasmine Green Tea
- went to work later that day and had Milo

Sunday:
- no coffee ... did my best to fight, but really, my attempts to fight have failed so many times ... this success I 'blame' on God's grace
- ah yes, I had tea (Dim Sum etc)

Monday (today):
- went to Starbucks this morning and picked up a multigrain bagel and my drink that I'm now drinking ...
- ...Tazo Awake Black Tea =)

Some people have said that my new approach is a cop-out, and perhaps they're right. To that I say, however, that my goal isn't to get off coffee through cold turkey, but to eventually get off it, period. So I'm taking one step at a time, in it for the long haul. Let's go.

Comments

Josh Wang said…
Thanks dude! Your idea has been helping a lot!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit