Aug 17: Meals for the day

Eating healthy at a reasonable price can be a challenge. This morning, I made 3 tupperwares of food. Packed it in my lunchbox. And am good to go!

Tupperware 1 & 2:
- Purple Yam
- Green beans
- Mushroms
- Orange Peppers
* The vegetables were washed then lightly seared in a pan. The yam was boiled until soft

Tupperware 3:
- Quinoa
- Chickpea salad (with diced vegetables)
- Spinach
- Chicken
* Everything was leftovers, except quinoa, which I just boiled until it was ready ... a bit over 10 min.

I definitely welcome advice on nutrition, questions on lifestyle, etc.


Over time, I hope to eat out very infrequently, and ... well, drink coffee just as often ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit