August 2008: Fitness

[Fellow workout friends, local and abroad: I invite you to share about your fitness goals & achievements, post up, and let me know where I can see your online fitness journal]

Links:
Xplore CrossFit
CrossFit.com

Journal (August 2008)

8/7/2008
(Arrived slightly after 7 AM @ Xplore CrossFit. Even though I have a week left, I'm going to pay a month's worth and really get this done. Also, Jordan (who is amazing btw) has been helping me throughout the year, allowing me to workout with them and helping me with technique)

WOD (Workout of the Day)
35# dumbbell burpee squat thruster
20# ball slams
pullups
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 >.< !!
Time: 43:36 (I got beat by 20 min by a chick! But hey, I finished!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
cheers mate
look forward to working out with you come sept. are you commuting this school year?
Gam said…
i saw your picture on xplore crossfit and the little blurb about getting weight lifting shoes! hahaha no worries, crossfit women are scary. have you seen the ass-whooping chronicles with sevan and jolie?

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_AssWhoopUnionCity2q.mov

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_AssWhoopUnionCityk3.mov
Anonymous said…
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit