CrossFit ?!

Here's a link to the CrossFit Program.

Dang. This morning. 7:30. I went in. Died after the warm up. Today it was the Spartan 300 workout. I had to use a little help throughout the workout but hey! I finished!

So for those unaware, I have been also working out with people at CrossFit. There's tons of information on their website, but basically, it's high intensity, variety, and very functional. Very hardcore. The workouts remind me of my dragonboat days. And also of the 300 workout :) Ok, so here's what I did:

Warm-up
- 500 m row
- 15 deadlifts
- 15 pushups
- 15 swings
- 15 box jumps
(2 rounds)

WOD (Spartan 300)
- 25 pullups (needed rubber band assistance towards the end)
- 50 deadlifts (95lbs instead of 135 lbs)
- 50 pushups
- 50 box jumps
- 50 floor wipers
- 50 KB clean&press (used 15 lbs dumbbell instead of 35 lbs kettlebell)
- 25 pullups (rubber band help - chin not fully above bar for about 20% of reps)

Completed! 56:00 minutes (only need to shave 36:00 minutes to be a Spartan! Haha! And increase weights for some)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit