An exciting day :)

Update (Sat. June 30): Ran 11.1 km in 1 hour 35 minutes =) and it's hilly!
- Ran to bus stop plus 1.1 miles to friend's house
- Marathon... here I come!! Well.... we'll see :P
--

My current routine:

7 AM - Bike to Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride
7 PM - Bike home from Park & Ride
(Each trip is 5.8 mi or 9.3 k)

Strength training (very random workouts / times), but focus on:
- abdominals
- core stability
- push ups

And, guess what? I'm thinking of joining the YMCA. So, hopefully I will have a more solid workout routine and incorporate swimming into my workout.

Meals (June 28):
6:45 AM: 2 slices of toast with organic peanut butter, glass of orange juice
9 AM: Handful of almonds
11 AM: Sandwich (tuna salad - tuna/egg/mayo)
1 PM: Lunch (Spinach salad w/ strawberries, 2 salmon burgers, 4 dumplings)
3 PM: More almonds
4:30 PM: Sandwich (tuna salad)
7 PM: Cook dinner (and use leftovers for next day's lunch)

**I'm also drinking a lot of water throughout the day. I've managed not to drink any coffee so far this week and replaced it by hydrating my body constantly. I have to make more visits to the washroom :p but I have a healthier and cleaner system=)

Comments

~*AyDa*~ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh Wang said…
Yes, indeed, I'm excited! Let's also seek God for His plan in each of our lives during our time apart (as per your dad's advice). Remember, hun, it's not about catching up:P It's about achieving our personal best ;)

(Which may mean that I shouldn't run to often and go easy on my joints;P)
Emily said…
Hey Josh!
Sounds like a great diet ur keeping:) Keep it up the hard core exercising! You have soo much motivation, I don't know anyone who runs for that long!
Emily

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit