Slacking a bit - recharge!

Lately I have not been posting. Yes, I have excuses... but I need to move past that. So an update:) I have been working out approx. 2-3 times a week. Here are some of my recent highlights:

Wed March 28: Worked out at Ryerson. Wow, they have a sauna! So nice! But that was after intense running and weight training (1.5 hours in total).

Fri March 30: Workout with Zenzo and TK at Hart House. These guys are intense. TK, especially, displayed a valiant effort. Training with these guys is inspiring.

Mon April 2: Had a crave to run. Ran outside for 10 minutes in Markham. Where I live, the air is fresh, the sky beautiful, the scenery breathtaking, the run... exhilirating. I'm discovering the joy of running for its own sake. During that day, I was toying with the idea of training to complete a marathon. I love to run and there is an incredible amount of joy in preparing and completing a run that requires so much perserverance and hardwork.

Now: Will be more consistent in keeping a fitness journal.

Also: For those who do not know, I am doing my internship in Seattle with IBI Group. I will be working from May 2007 to the beginning of Sept 2008. I hope to continue to grow in my consistency in all areas of my life.

Comments

Emily said…
Good job Josh! It's awesome that u love to run for the pure joy of it:) I used to feel that way until I stopped:S Keep up the great work and I admire ur perseverance to keep at it even though you're so busy! I need to do the same! I haven't worked out yet but I will try to again this week!
Emily

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit