CCF Winter Retreat

Wow, what a workout (spiritually, physically, mentally...)! Actually, retreat was really good. The theme was "Reconnect, Recharge". We talked about how humbling ourselves and seeking God's will for our lives is the first step in reconnecting back to God. Studying the life of Josiah, I saw how an intense love for God inspires a revival in a nation.

For some strange reason, my whole body is aching! I was trying to learn break dance moves (Sat night) and now I am in pain. Back, shoulders, abs.... Elton suggests me to do wide grip chin ups to build the strength to do that. Also, I saw Mike do the Butterfly twist ... so cool. OK! I'm going to train my body. I am recharged with renewed motivation:)

Happy Chinese New Year and Reading Week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit