The Coffee Purge Reloaded: Day 5

So today I had coffee. Yes. Fine okay. I had a Monster drink last night and stayed up till 4am (Thursday, i.e. Wed night). Working. Okay, life's been a bit tough the past few days, but that's okay.

Today, I had a conversation with a friend about this coffee thing. We were at Seor Ak San - the best k-food place ever! And this time, two of the coffee police were there... and I didn't have much good news to report. One of the coffee police (Lorraine) mentioned how I should try to find a replacement. We were brainstorming for a bit, trying to find the root issue. But it's hard to replace coffee... It's so.... *sigh..

Then walking home, I was chatting with my brother (Jonathan). He showed me this drink called Milo. It's some malt / chocolate thing. It was quite tasty AND it's an "energy" drink. They sell it at Lucky Moose. It's also good value for money. So I'm going to give this a try. I'll let you know how long this keeps me off coffee.

So, to summarize: during Day 5 of the Coffee Purge Reloaded, Josh found Milo! Haha :)

First goal: make it through this weekend on Milo (and not coffee -- nor caffeine). Lots of water. Fruits. Good stuff. Then we'll worry about the week. Okay... fight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Morning Miracle Challenge

The Unofficial Guide to the Hart House Circuit